Sorry, but the Hioki Virtual Exhibition needs a modern browser and cannot be displayed on Internet Explorer 11. Please try viewing in a different browser or visit our website for product details at hiokiusa.com.
The MR6000 overcomes all barriers to reach new ground and meet challenges that are yet to be seen. World class specifications, operability and design - Hioki’s newest memory recorder has been re-engineered from top to bottom, delivering unprecedented performance that will change how you look at waveform recording.
• High-speed 200 MS/s isolated testing (with High Speed Analog Unit U8976Ax8)
• Simultaneously measure up to 32 analog channels (with 4ch Analog Unit U8975x8)
• Real-time saving of data of all 32 ch at 1 MS/s (with SSD Unit U8332)
• Highly-responsive touchscreen
• Memory Concierge: Easily search for the waveform you want to see with the waveform search function
• Faster save times (1/10th the time required by legacy models)
• Real-time digital filter calculation
The ST4030 is an impulse winding tester that combines the functions of both a resistance meter and insulation-withstand testing required for electric motor winding manufacturers to improve quality. Meet the needs of more reliable motor windings in light of the increasing use of electric vehicles and self-driving technology.
• Identify previously undetectable defects
• Detect waveforms with high precision (200 MHz high speed sampling × high 12-bit resolution)
• Identify single-fault turns via quantification of response waveforms
• Diagnose defective insulation (pseudo-shorts) between motor windings by testing for microscopic partial discharges hidden in noise (option)
The RM2610 isolates and quantifies the resistance characteristics of electrode sheets, a major component of lithium-ion batteries (LIBs), as two components: the composite layer resistance and the interface resistance between the composite layer and collector. The system allows users to visualize these two quantities by measuring the surface of the electrode sheet with a test fixture that consists of an array of test probes and then using proprietary analytical techniques to quantify them.
• Measure composite resistivity [Ωcm]
• Measure interface resistance between the composite layer and current collector [Ωcm^2]
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM3570 is ideal for use in applications requiring low-ESR measurement on the order of several milliohms, for example testing of functional polymer capacitors, due to its superior low-impedance repeatability.
• LCR measurement, DCR measurement, sweep measurement, continuous measurement and high-speed testing achieved with one instrument
• High-speed testing, achieving maximum speeds of 1.5ms (1 kHz) and 0.5ms (100kHz) in LCR mode
• High-accuracy measurements, basic accuracy of Z parameter: ± 0.08%
• Perfect impedance analyzer for testing the resonance characteristics of piezoelectric elements, C-D and low ESR measurement of functional polymer capacitors, DCR and L-Q measurement of inductors (coils and transformers)
• Perform frequency sweeps, level sweeps, and time interval measurements in analyzer mode
Hioki DC resistance meters measure a broad range of resistance values at a high level of precision. The RM3545 is super-high-precision, multichannel-capable resistance meters that meet applications in advanced research and production for testing winding resistance of motors and transformers; contact resistance of power relays, switches, and connectors; and resistance of signal relays and magnetic parts.
• 0.006% basic accuracy, 0.01 μΩ max. resolution, 1A max. testing current
• Measure from 0.00 μΩ (testing current 1 A) to 1200 MΩ
• Multiplexer Unit Z3003 (option) provides 20-channels of 4-terminal measurements for a complete assessment of multi-point signals (RM3545-02 only)
• Low-power resistance measurement with an open voltage not exceeding 20 mV
• High-speed, comprehensive productivity support delivers decisions in as little as 2.0 ms from start to finish
To ensure the safe use of electrical products, electrical safety tests such as insulation resistance, withstand voltage, ground resistance, and leakage current must always be conducted. Hioki Leakage Current Testers comply with laws and standards regarding medical electrical equipment as well as non-medical electrical equipment, and can be used to measure leakage current in all types of electrical products from computers to medical equipment.
The ST5540 consists of measurement networks that simulate the human body and a high-frequency volt meter, and is also capable of switching power supply polarities and making measurements under simulated single fault conditions in equipment under test.
• Compliance with IEC 60601-1:2005 Ed 3.0, JIS T 0601-1:2012 for medical-use electrical devices and essential to electrical safety (*Starting on June 1, 2012, medical electrical equipment sold in the EU must comply). Model ST5540 comply with IEC 60601-1:2005+ A1:2012 (Ed 3.1), and IEC 62353 of 2017
• Compliance with Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety Act, JIS, IEC, and UL standards for general-use electrical devices
• Uninterrupted polarity switching function dramatically reduces cycle time
• Support for rated currents up to 20 A gives the instrument more than adequate capability for testing products designed to comply with new standards
• Touch panel features simple, interactive operation
• Communications functionality and external I/O support allow automatic testing on production lines
Hioki portable power meters and analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The new and improved PQ3198 is a power quality analyzer for monitoring and recording power supply anomalies, allowing their causes to be quickly investigated, and also for assessing power supply problems such as voltage drops, flicker, harmonics, and other electrical issues. New features include the ability to drive current sensors straight from the PQA and enhanced recording capabilities.
• Verify power problems in accordance with the IEC61000-4-30 Class A standard
• High accuracy and continuous gapless recording (V: ±0.1% of nominal voltage, A: ±0.1% rdg. ±0.1% f.s., W: ±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s.)
• Broadband voltage range lets you measure even high-order harmonic components of up to 80 kHz
• Maximum 6000 V peak transient voltage up to 700 kHz
• Measure up to 6000 A AC
• Two systems of power measurement and efficiency calculation for (ch 1, ch 2, ch 3) and ch 4
• Make simple measurements of inverters with 40 to 70 Hz fundamental frequency and max. 20 kHz carrier frequency
• Easily create reports with bundled PQ ONE application software
• Optional GPS BOX for synchronizing multiple devices
Hioki portable battery testers support the maintenance of UPS and storage batteries critical to the life support of all businesses. The BT3554 battery internal resistance tester sets the standard for assessing the deterioration and remaining life of UPS and other lead-acid batteries by giving a complete diagnosis via battery resistance testing. The specially designed L2020 Pin Type Lead further improves testing efficiency with an L-shaped tip that lets you reach deep into the battery racks to completely probe the terminals.
• Measure and save data in as fast as 2 seconds, a 60% improvement from the legacy 3554
• Instantaneously diagnose battery degradation (PASS, WARNING, FAIL) by measuring internal resistance and voltage
• Noise reduction technology improves noise resistance
• New protector delivers better ergonomic hold and durability in the field.
• Also available: BT3554 with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The LR8450 offers 1 ms sampling across up to 120 channels, and can be paired with 5 different types of plug-in input units. New input modules measure strain and distortion, ideal for automotive applications involving the evaluation of vehicle components as well as robotic equipment.
• Expandable to 120 ch with wired/plug-in units
• Record voltage output from pressure and other sensors with 1ms sampling speed
• Directly connect strain gauge and measure signals in as fast as 1ms intervals
• Significantly reduced effects from noise let you safely measure in high voltage and high frequency areas such as around inverter motors