Maintaining the Integrity of Electrical Distribution Panels: Industrial electrical installations are very complex because they are designed to deliver power to a broad range of mission-critical equipment such as automatic controls, telecom systems, process machinery, HVAC systems, and lighting. It is extremely important that the distribution panels are regularly checked and maintained so that a smooth flow of power is available at all times, and that potential issues are pinpointed before they become more serious and cause business interruptions or costly equipment failure.
Maintaining the integrity of electrical distribution panels located at a large facility requires full-time personnel who can conduct quick and reliable measurements as well as properly analyze the recorded data to make presumptions and predictions that can avoid expensive repairs and prevent shutdowns.
A Quick and Easy Solution from Hioki
The Hioki CM4372 AC/DC Clamp Meter or 58 Insulation Tester with Bluetooth® data transfer paired with the free GENNECT Cross app represent an easy solution that can maximize measurement efficiency, data recording and reporting.
How to Use the CM4372 or IR4058 with the GENNECT Cross App:
- Use the “Photo/Drawing with Values” function on the GENNECT Cross app and choose “Camera"
• Take a picture of the electrical panel showing the location of each cable and label the photo as required
• Select the measuring instrument from the instrument list
• Designate the location of the cable to be measured
• Measure the cable with the meter by tapping “Measure” on the app or pressing “HOLD” on the instrument
• Draw lines or circles to highlight areas, or add notes or comments as required
- Easily create a report that allows your client or supervisor to ascertain the condition of each phase without needing to include descriptive text
• Automatically load measured values from the measuring instruments via Bluetooth® with no additional steps
• Quickly and precisely report on malfunctions or potential issues
Additional Convenient Features
- Create a report using the resulting image and send it as an email attachment or save it in the cloud directly from the app
• Create simple PDF reports or output as CSV files for further data processing on spreadsheet software
Related Products List
AC/DC CLAMP METER
AC/DC CLAMP METER