DC, 0.5 Hz to 200 kHz, 3-phase 4-wire, High Precision Power Analyzer for Motor and Inverter Efficiency Analysis
POWER ANALYZER PW3390
Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW3390 is a high-precision, broad-range power analyzer for measuring electrical power from DC to inverter frequencies, providing four input channels to support single- and three-phase inverter motor systems up to 4000 A AC/DC with superior accuracy.
• ±0.04% basic power accuracy, among the best in its class
• 200 kHz measurement band with flat amplitude and phase accuracy that extend to high frequencies
• Remarkably small and light footprint, enabling high-accuracy measurement to be easily carried out even in the field
• High-accuracy, high-speed calculation of transient-state power in 50 ms; harmonic analysis; display of instantaneous waveforms; noise analysis; and simultaneous parallel calculation of all parameters, including efficiency loss
• Send measured values to HIOKI data loggers using a Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible adapter (LR8410 Link-compatible products)
• Simultaneous measurement of multiple circuits and ability to acquire synchronized data using up to 8 devices (for 32 channels)
• Simple power measurement using clamp-on current sensors
• Measurement of current and power inputs and outputs as part of the new WLTP fuel efficiency international standard
Model No. (Order Code)
|PW3390-03||D/A output, motor analysis|
Note: PW3390 by itself does not support current and power measurements. Optional current sensor and voltage cord are necessary to measure current or power parameters. Specify inclusion of Motor analysis & D/A output upon order for factory installation. These options cannot be changed or added after delivery.
Evaluate WLTC Mode Performance - A New Fuel Economy Standard
Taking fuel economy measurements that comply with WLTP international standards requires the precise measurement of current integration and power integration for the recharging/discharging of each battery in the system. High accuracy clamp current sensors, the excellent DC accuracy of the PW3390, and the ability to integrate current and power at 50 ms intervals are extremely effective in meeting this application.
Current and Power Integration Function by Polarity
DC integration measurement integrates the recharging power and discharging power by polarity for every sample at 500 kS/s, and measures positive-direction power magnitude, negative-direction power magnitude, and the sum of positive- and negative-direction power magnitude during the integration period. Accurate measurement of recharging power and discharging power is possible even if there is rapid repetition of battery recharging/discharging.
Hioki PW3390 Power Analyzer: Delivering High Accuracy and Mobility in One Single Device
The HIOKI PW3390 Power Analyzer offers ±0.04％ ±0.05％ f.s. power accuracy, the top of its class. With a 200kHz measurement bandwidth and flat amplitude and phase characteristics up to high frequencies, as well as a powerful phase shift correction function that maximizes the power of its original current sensors, the PW3390 can now be utilized by researchers and developers to high frequency, low power factor power with absolutely accuracy. Apply the PW3390 and HIOKI current sensors to power conversion efficiency evaluations and the analysis and harmonic studies of EV and HEV inverter motors.
Complete Pursuit of Measurement Accuracy and High Frequency Characteristics
The PW3390 delivers 4 input channels and ±0.04% basic accuracy for power - the top instrument in its class. Achieve more precise measurements of the power and efficiency of high efficiency equipment used in power electronics. Further, a 200 kHz measurement band and flat amplitude and phase characteristics up to high frequencies enable the precise measurement of power at top frequency levels and low power factor.
Power Analysis Engine That Achieves High-Speed Simultaneous Calculation on 5 Systems
Precisely capture input waveforms with 500 kS/s high-speed sampling and a high resolution 16-bit A/D converter. The power analysis engine performs independent digital processing for 5 systems: period detection, wideband power analysis, harmonic analysis, waveform analysis, and noise analysis. High-speed simultaneous calculation processing enables both precise measurements and a 50 ms data refresh rate.