Analyze Memory HiCorder waveforms right on your iPad
iPad App for Memory HiCorder HMR Terminal
Model No. (Order Code)
Note: Data can view by the iPad using Hioki’s dedicated apps available from the Apple Store. Search for “HIOKI” and download the “HMR Terminal” app.
Hioki Memory HiCorders are high-speed waveform monitoring and recording devices that can simultaneously measure multiple physical phenomena such as voltage, current, temperature, vibration, weight, acceleration and rotation due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. The HMR Terminal takes convenience and functionality one step further by enabling customers to view and analyze waveforms captured by the MR8847 Series and MR874/ MR8741 Memory HiCorders wirelessly using an iPad.
• Free app (exclusively for iPad) downloadable from the App Store
• Freely control waveforms using iPad’s gesture controls
• Multi-channel support – up to 32 channels (with MR8827, MR8740) of waveform data at your fingertips
• Supports MEM data from the MR8740/8741, 8847, MR8847, MR8847A and MR8827
• Operate the Memory HiCorder via network
You can change settings, and monitor waveforms during measurement.
*New function on Ver 2.0
HMR Terminal Outline specifications (free software)
|Supported models||MR8740, MR8741, MR8847-01/-02/-03, MR8847-51/-52/-53, MR8827, 8847|
* calculated waveforms and logical waveforms not supported
|Operating environment||iOS on the iPad (Apple Inc. )|
|Functions||• Data acquisition: Send to iPad via FTP using a WiFi router, or load to iPad via iTunes (PC app)|
• Intuitively operate waveform level searches, maximum / minimum / average values, zero position adjustment, and more at your fingertips
• Waveform monitoring
• Meter setting
* Logic waveforms and computational waveforms are not supported.
Catalog: iPad App for Memory HiCorder HMR Terminal
There are no drivers, firmware or software available for this product.