Recognizing the importance of personal information to customers and the protection of their privacy, HIOKI USA CORPORATION ("HIOKI") has adopted the following basic policies on its handing and use:
- Personal information is information that can be used to identify particular individuals. It includes, but is not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and the identities of employers and internal company departments with which individuals are associated.
- HIOKI uses personal information for legitimate purposes such as providing information about new products, tradeshows, seminars, and other events and conducting questionnaires in order to facilitate product planning, development, and sales.
- HIOKI collects personal information by means of fair, legally sanctioned methods.
- Except where otherwise required by law, HIOKI’s utilization of personal information is limited to the scope of the purpose of use described above.
- Except where otherwise required by law or undertaken in accordance with the consent of the individual in question, HIOKI does not provide personal information to third parties other than its consolidated subsidiaries.
- HIOKI has implemented a series of robust measures that encompass both technical and organizational aspects of information management in order to ensure the safety and integrity of personal information.
- Upon request, HIOKI will disclose the personal information in its possession, make such corrections as are necessary, and notify the individual of the results of those modifications. To prevent the unauthorized disclosure of personal information to third parties or the illegitimate alteration of personal information in its possession, this service is limited to instances where HIOKI can verify the identity of the requesting individual.
For more information
HIOKI USA CORPORATION
6 Corporate Drive, Cranbury, NJ 08512