Windows Software Provide Advanced Analysis of Measurement Data Recorded by the Hioki 8860 Series Memory HiCorders
MEMORY HiVIEWER 9725
Model No. (Order Code)
Note: Volume licensing available. Please contact your nearest HIOKI distributor.
Hioki software for data acquisition recorders such as Memory HiCorders offers advanced data management and processing capabilities. The 9725 Memory HiViewer enables users of the 8860 Series Memory HiCorders to view and analyze data on a PC as you would right on the recorder.
• Application software enables you to perform the same data analysis on a Windows computer as on the 8860 Series Memory Hiccorders.
• No confusion, because the screens appearing on the computer are identical to those of the 8860 Series.
• Functions identical to those of the 8860 Series, such as waveform processing calculation, run on the computer.
|Compatible devices||Memory HiCorder 8860-50, 8861-50, 8860, 8861|
|Operating environment||Computer running under Windows 8/7 (32/64-bit), Vista (32-bit), XP, 2000|
|File loading||Readable data formats : Only for 8860 Series data (.MEM, .REC, .FFT, .RSM, .RSR, .SEQ, .IDX, .RSI, .R_M, .SET)
Maximum file size : 2 GW
|File saving||Saved contents: measurement data (binary and ASCII), (partial saving of the area between cursors A and B), setting conditions, screen image (BMP, PNG), and calculation results|
|Display||* Waveform display: 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, and 8-split screen, horizontal, vertical, consecutive scroll, and zoom in/out along the time axis, move the zero position, zoom in/out, setting of variables independently for each channel
* X-Y-axis composite display (for the MEM function only): 1-, 2-, and 4-split display, dot/line interpolation, composite area can be specified
* Numerical display: digital values of waveform data can be displayed
* Display sheet: 16 sheets
* Display channel count (per sheet): 32 analog channels, 16 logic channels, 16 calculated waveforms, 8 X-Y-axis composite waveforms
* Cursor function: vertical cursor, horizontal cursor, trace cursor, two cursors (cursor A and cursor B), time and voltage display
* Clipboard copy: images on the waveform screen can be transferred to the clipboard
|* Supported printer: printer compatible with the OS
* Print format: waveform image (1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, 8-, and 16-split), numerical print, report format, list print, calculation results, screen image
* Print area: the entire area, area between cursors A and B
* Print preview