Wirelessly Transfer Logging Data from a LR5000 Series Data Logger
DATA COLLECTOR LR5092
Model No. (Order Code)
|LR5092-20||For the LR5000 series|
Note: Communication adapter LR5091 or Data collector LR5092-20 is necessary to transfer data from a LR5000 series Logger to a PC.
The Hioki LR5092 is a data collector for wirelessly collecting data from the LR5000 Series Data Loggers. Simply dock the Data Collector onto the data logger to transfer data using infrared, then upload the data to a PC using USB or SD card. A maximum of 60,000 data x 16 channels can be collected up to 500 times on 2 batteries.
• Bring the data logger LR5000 series back from the field and transfer data to a PC
• Save data from data loggers in the built-in memory or on an SD card (LR5092-20)
• Send settings from a PC to a data logger
• Use the included software to easily graph and print data
• Use the included software to calculate maximum, minimum, and average values and more between cursors
|Function||Send data from a data logger to the internal memory or an SD card, then display a graph.
Send settings and the time from the internal memory or SD card to a data logger.
Send data from a data logger to a PC.
Send settings and the time from a PC to a data logger.
|Communications method||Between data loggers: Infrared communications
With PC: USB 2.0
|Display||Data logger setting conditions
Collected data (as list, graph, values, etc.)
|Internal memory (capacity of data)||60,000 data elements ×16ch (instantaneous value mode)
15,000 data elements ×16ch (statistical value mode)
Data logger settings (max. 1 set)
|Removable storage media||SD memory card
Save data and max. 16 items configuration
|Power supply||DC 3 V (LR6 (AA) Alkaline battery ×2)
USB bus power (12 hours or 500 times of data collection)
|Dimensions and mass||91 mm (3.58 in) W × 141 mm (5.55 in) H × 31 mm (1.22 in) D, 215 g (7.6 oz) (excluding batteries and SD memory card)|
|Accessories||Instruction manual ×1, Operation guide ×1, LR6 (AA) Alkaline battery ×2, USB cable (1 m) ×1, CD (Application software "LR5000 Utility") × 1|
LR5000 utility specifications
|Operating environment||OS: Windows 7 (32/64bit, .NET Framework 2.0 or more), Vista (32bit, SP1 or more), XP (SP2 or more)
*USB interface (when using the Communication Base 3910/3911, a COM port is required)
|Function||• Settings: Communicates via infrared light with LR5000 series loggers to send and receive settings.
• Graph function: Displays graphs of up to 16 channels, displays statistical data, etc.
• Print function: Print graphs, Print statistical data.
• Export function (data CSV output, paste into Excel)
• Import function (loads text files from the Clamp On Power HiTester 3169-20/-21 [only demand parameter with a recording interval of at least 1 sec.])
• Processing of data: Scaling, Power calculation, Energy cost calculation, Operating ratio calculation, Integration, Dew point temperature, Calculate between channels